By AFN Media
|Mortgage rates ended the week with little change.
Key influences that affected mortgage rates this week:
- Further developments in the Russia Investigation.
- Senate Finance Committee passing its tax reform plan.
- Stronger than expected economic news.
- New home sales at highest level since 2007.
- Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac announcement of new conforming loan limits for 2018
What to look for next week:
- Further news on the Russia Investigation.
- Tax reform developments.
- Approval of legislation to extend government funding beyond December 8th.
- Monthly Employment report on Friday.